The chart interface shows the price value related to the time. This is the interface where the user can customize the appearance and set markets orders.
By right-clicking on a chart, the user can display the chart menu :
The menu provides the following items :
- BUY order : quick access to set a Buy instant order
- SELL order : quick access to set a Sell instant order
- Pending Order : quick access to set a pending order
- Add indicator : displays the list of all available indicators to add on the chart
- List of indicators : displays the list of all attached indicators
- Delete all indicators : Remove all indicators attached to the current chart
- List of rules : displays the list of all attached rules
- Detach all rules : Remove all rules attached to the current chart
- Template : displays the template menu
- List of all objects : displays the list of all graphical objects on the current chart
- Delete all objects : Remove all graphical objects on the current chart
- Properties : displays the chart properties window
It's possible to customize the appearance of several levels, the common colors and the backtest color by clicking on the chart properties menu.
Moreover, the user can save his preferences within a template in order to retrieve quickly the look&feel of the charts.
The template menu allows to save and load templates from local files :
By setting the default chart template in the Misc. tab of the User Settings, every freshly opened chart will inherit from it.