Rule Manager question

tarrega

Rule Manager question

Post by tarrega »

Hi, I am a potential customer and have two questions:
1- I have a strategy that opens a trade if certain criterias are met in NY session. It works in M15 but It should open a trade one time in a day. Can I define such a rule? It should not open subsequent trades even conditions are met in the same day.
2- I develop MT4 expert advisors (usually without calling external indicators) . Can I use them to backtest with your software?

Thank you in advance for your reply
NakedMarkets

Re: Rule Manager question

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hi,
1. About this strategy, at the moment, it's not possible but we can easily add a new rule called "number of trades of today" to check this condition. This is technically easy to implement for us.
2. At the moment, you can't import directly the MT4 EA under NakedMarkets, but it's on the roadmap here. For information, we have an API, very similar to the MT4 one, and using C# environment, which is much more convenient.
tarrega

Post by tarrega »

Thanks for the quick reply.
1- Glad to hear that.
2- I guess you mean converting my EA code to C# and creating an indicator for NakedMarkets is the quick way.
BTW, Importing pinescript indicators seems very nice. Do you think you can manage to release #4 in 2024 , or at least partially?
And I could not quite understand whether News trading module released or not?
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

You're welcome,
About the EA, yes we mean that it is pretty easy to convert code from MQL to C# in common cases, since C# and Visual Studio are comfortable to use.
Yes, we'd very like to release the pinescript indicators/strategies in 2024, it should be the case since we are working on it regularly.
Yes, the new trading module is release as you can see on the roadmap.