Drawing on chart Engine

sirayu32827

Drawing on chart Engine

Post by sirayu32827 »

Hi Naked Market Team

As a trader from Thailand that comfortable in using both mt5 and TradingView, I would like to see you develop your program to use the drawing engine from TradingView as FXReplay which could be crucial for Technical Analysis Traders because with my experience using mt5 would be most likely great at executing only and things such as orders and EAs not for drawing that much due to limitation of each tools but with TradingView drawing engine it is absolutely best for drawing comparing to other alternatives program on the market and in my opinion, I think most of traders would be a lot more familiar with TradingView drawing engine rather than mt5. Hope this request would be helpful for your program development.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Drawing on chart Engine

Post by Admin »

Hi,

Thanks for your comment. Indeed, we know now that the majority of users prefer TradingView over Metatrader for chart analysis.
That's why, we incrementally add new features to have the full TradingView interface at the end.
Moreover, we are working on a way to import automatically any Pinescript indicators/strats.