Custom Timeframe Button not working

Tangers

Custom Timeframe Button not working

Post by Tangers »

Hello,

I am trying to set 3 min timeframe on my chart - in the timeframe options, I see a "T" button with a dropdown arrow which looks like should give further options to customise the timeframe. It becomes active when I hover the pointer over it but when I click on it, nothing happens.
NakedMarkets

Re: Custom Timeframe Button not working

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,

Yes, it's because no custom timeframe has been yet created.
Before that, you need to create your custom timeframe in the Data Center, as explained here :
https://www.naked-markets.com/Wiki/Data ... management

You can go to the "Timeframe" tab and select the number of minutes you want to create your custom timeframe (3 here). Then, it will appear in the dropdown list
Tangers

Post by Tangers »

Fantastic, many thanks!

I saw a thread on having seconds-based timeframes, having 30 seconds-based option in the Timeframes tab in Data Center would be great.

On the bugs side, I noticed that if I have the same instrument opened in two windows and edit the properties of a drawing object in one, it would update how it appears in both windows in some cases like if I change the colour of a line but not when I apply a template - instead in only changes the properties in the window where I make the change.

One more issue if I may - when I take screenshots of charts, I use the crossline to point to the candle of interest so that I know its exact time as the crossline shows the bar's time and date in a black box on the chart's time axis. If I have vertical lines drawn on the same chart, they show their dates and times on the same axis - these appear on a layer above the crossline's box hence they obscure the latter. Would be great if the order could be reversed.
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,

Thanks for your report. But is it possible, please, to create dedicated post for that ?
It's easier for us to follow up the bugs report and feature requests this way,
Thanks a lot