FT4 Indicator not working

RatkoA

FT4 Indicator not working

Post by RatkoA »

Hi

I added the FT4 indicator to the folder. It is added to the chart but is not working.Should extend the drawn rectangles on the chart.
I am trying to attach the indicator here but i am getting error message dll files not supported.

Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Re: FT4 Indicator not working

Post by Admin »

Hello,

Could you provide us the FT4 indicator ? Do you have only the DLL file or the source code as well ?
We will update NakedMarkets if this indicator is not working or we will convert it to the new NakedMarkets API.
You can now upload dll files on the forum. Otherwise, you can send it by email to our support email,

Thanks
RatkoA

Post by RatkoA »

Hi

Please find the attached indicator.

Thanks
Attachments
RectrangleReader_v1_2_1.dll
(99.5 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello,

Thanks for the indicator.
We analyzed it a bit. We found why it's not working at the moment under NakedMarkets.
This indicator is a bit special because it does not use the Calculate() function but only the OnPaint() function, which is undocumented.

We can do what is needed to make it work under NakedMarkets but could you give use more information on it please ?

From our understanding, this indicator needs that the user draws rectangles manually. Then, this indicator expands the rectangles automatically to the right and change their colors if the price is above or below (red if below and blue if above).
Is that all ?

In this case, we can create a NakedMarkets indicator from that to be more handy (this RectangleReader indicator seems buggy and not very compliant from our analysis).

Thanks !
RatkoA

Post by RatkoA »

Hi
Please find my comments with bold
From our understanding, this indicator needs that the user draws rectangles manually. Then, this indicator expands the rectangles automatically to the right Correct and change their colors if the price is above or below (red if below and blue if above). - When the price reaches the rectangle it will change color.
At the moment I will be happy with indicator that expands the rectangles automatically to the right when drawn manually.
Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Okay, thanks for the information.
In this case, we will fix this issue in the next update (in the coming days) and we will give you a new RectangeReader indicator if it's okay for you,

Thanks
RatkoA

Post by RatkoA »

Yes. Thanks
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It has been fixed in the latest release, freshly published : viewtopic.php?t=67.
You can now use your custom FT4 indicator. As explained previously, don't hesitate to request a similar indicator with the new API since your indicator does not seem to be compliant with standard FT API.