Open position shows 0 commission

Khan

Open position shows 0 commission

Post by Khan »

Hi,
zero_commission.png
zero_commission.png (3.15 KiB) Viewed 663 times
Most of the time, commissions for open positions are displayed in the terminal as they should. However, sometimes some open positions incorrectly show commission as 0, as seen above. This shouldn't happen.
commissions_after.png
commissions_after.png (4.7 KiB) Viewed 663 times
After closing the position, total Commission is displayed under Account History. The highlighted line belongs to the same trade (after it was closed).

I need to see the commission of open positions so I can correctly determine where to get out of a position if the trade goes against me.

Attached is the backtest file with the bugged position still open. I have 241 trades in the backtest and I have seen this bug 10 times at least, maybe more.
Attachments
EURUSD_2_again.zip
(168.87 KiB) Downloaded 66 times
NakedMarkets

Re: Open position shows 0 commission

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello Khan,

Again, thanks a lot for your detailed report and the backtest file. This is under investigation.
We hope to fix this, with your other previous reports/features, in the next release
Khan

Post by Khan »

No problem & godspeed to you!

I forgot to say that Account History doesn't have this problem; there are no 0 commission trades listed there.
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello Khan,

Again, thanks for your information. In fact, the issue you reported in this thread is a side-effect of the previous bug in the commission calculation, explained here. You reported it here previously.