Export MAE and MFE data

j3rgus

Export MAE and MFE data

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, it would be nice to be able to export/import MAE and MFE data along with CSV (or other format).
Currently when CSV is exported from trades' history and later imported into Stat Center this data is missing.
Thanks.
martinboye

Re: Export MAE and MFE data

Post by martinboye »

Echo
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,
Thanks for your suggestion.
We will add it to the next update, without adding it to the roadmap, since this is very quick to implement
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Thanks for your suggestion.
It has been included in the latest version.
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, thank you for the feature. Although it would be even nicer if NM can interpret the data in Stat Center from the statements containing additional MAE and MFE data. At the moment, the exported CSV contains the data, but NM doesn't use it when imported.
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,
The issue with that is the MAE/MFE data are calculated from the statement file. The statement file only contains the raw data, as the orders list. The supported formats like Metatrader, Oanda API, Forextester do not contain this information.
In this case, maybe it would be better to do an import of a custom statement where you could add MAE/MFE data ?
The process will be similar to the importing external data process, to allow the user to select the columns, separators and data.
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, I would like to be able to provide MAE and MFE as I calculate them myself for the CSV file (or I get them after the export from NM). A custom statement import with MAE/MFE data sounds good to solve this.
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback, we add this item to the roadmap