Easier access to indicator current values

martinboye

Easier access to indicator current values

Post by martinboye »

Hi,

I often use indicator values to calculate entry points or stop loss levels.

For example ATR. Is there an easy way to locate the current value, without having to hover the indicator itself? And also show the value for any historic bar you are hovering?

MT4 has it the data window and TradingView outputs the value of the last printed bar AND any historic bar you are hovering over directly in the indicator panel (see screenshot). It would be great with a similar feature in NM. Obviously not only for ATR, but also other oscilators such as RSI, Stochastics etc. :)
Attachments
Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 16.38.15.png
Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 16.38.15.png (198.28 KiB) Viewed 1395 times
NakedMarkets

Re: Easier access to indicator current values

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion, you are absolutely right, we will add the label on the right of the indicator chart and will display its value on the top of the indicator chart
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hi,

It has been added to the latest release, you can update the software to profit from it.
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, for those indicators which do not have their own window is there an option to not display the data, or could there be one?
Khan

Post by Khan »

I was gonna suggest this today, but it seems I am late. :)
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Hello,

We could add an option to deactivate the display of this option if it's annoying for you. But this option will be temporary until the Tradingview UI is released. Because this is a Tradingview UI element in fact, and we thought it would be interesting for everybody (even Metatrader UI)
Once the Tradingview UI will be release, this will be displayed only on this UI.
If you confirm that it's annoying for you, we will implement this temporary option
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, it's OK for me that it stays there until Tradingview UI is finished.