Backtest information available after creation

j3rgus

Backtest information available after creation

Post by j3rgus »

Hello, it would be nice to be able to see under which settings a Backtest was created. This includes all of the settings that a user chose during Backtest creation. This would be useful if a user comes back to the Backtest after longer time.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Backtest information available after creation

Post by Admin »

Hello j3rgus,
Could you elaborate a bit because these information are, for the most part, already available on the bottom status bar, like :
- Backtest name
- Deposit
- The GMT
- The real spread (can be deduced if it's static or not when moving bars).

Or you would like to add a label showing if the real spread is in use ?
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

I checked the information and what's selected in the Backtest creation and you are right. Most of it is already available on the bottom part. In such a case I think it's OK. My first thought was that there would be something in the menu such as "Backtest Information" where all of the selected choices for the Backtest would be showed, but since there isn't much and most is already displayed, then I suppose it's OK. On the other hand, if new choices are added to Backtest creation then maybe a dedicated menu option would be nice.
NakedMarkets

Post by NakedMarkets »

Since we added a new tab to display the backtest summary, the backtest properties are available on this tab.
You can see it in the latest version.