Statistics in Demo version

croftcs

Statistics in Demo version

Post by croftcs »

Hi. I have just loaded the demo version. I have only tested 1 trade but i cannot see it in the statistics.
It shows up though as a closed trade.
Do i need to do more than 1 trade or is this not available in demo version.
Kind Regards
John
Bye the way so far looks great
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Statistics in Demo version

Post by Admin »

Hi John,
Yes, several trades are needed to generate a bare minimum for statistics.
Of course, the more the better. Otherwise a lot of ratios and risk related indicators are not valuable.
In demo version, we allow the import of MT4 and CSV files statements in the statistics center as well.
croftcs

Post by croftcs »

Thanks for your reply. I have tried ti add the session indicator to my charts but does not seem top work!!!
Nothing happens.
Am i missing something here. I have added a couple of other indicators - no problem
Cheers
cdl

Post by cdl »

For the statistics, you have to right-click in your account history at the bottom of the screen, and pick "Load in stat center". Just opening the stat center directly from the top menu doesn't automatically load the trades of the current backtest.

The session indicator works but doesn't appear on all timeframes. You have to go to a timeframe small enough to see it.
croftcs

Post by croftcs »

Thank you for the reply. I am new to this and would not of thought of that. I will try to get the session indicator to work I have used 1 hour and 5 min time frames but no luck so far.
Kind regards
John
croftcs

Post by croftcs »

Hi.
I am still having no joy with the session indicator.When I select it it does not show up in the indicator list for the time frame i selected it in or any of the open charts. What is the significance of the number of days setting i have tried different values here? :?
cdl

Post by cdl »

The number of days settings is the number of days on which it is to display the sessions. If set to 3, it will display the sessions on the current day and the 2 days prior. This indicator is a bit buggy indeed. In my case when I add it on my chart at first it doesn't appear, I have to switch timeframes for it to appear (then I can go back to the original timeframe).
croftcs

Post by croftcs »

Hi. (Session Indicator)
I have tried what you suggested but no luck. What is interesting is that when i select list indicators on the chart i added it to it does not show up as being present. The fractal indicator and the TDI both show up.
Is there anything else I need to do as well as add the indicator
:?
cdl

Post by cdl »

croftcs wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:14 pm Is there anything else I need to do as well as add the indicator
:?
No, it should be displayed. You might wanna post a bug report in the appropriate forum section. :idea: