Adding exportable sell/buy stop types for account history

j3rgus

Adding exportable sell/buy stop types for account history

Post by j3rgus »

Hello,
would it possible to add a new type of trade, sell stop and buy stop, which would appear in the account history or Backtest log. This would also be exportable along with buy/sell trades too. I think a filtering option in Account history would be helpful for this.
My motivation is that I have many trades which I need to export and process programmatically outside of NakedMarkets, and simulate the way they were placed on market. However many of the trades were executed a few candles after the actual pending order was created. From the exported trade list I have no way to know when the actual pending order was placed meaning which candle was the actual signal.
I checked the Backtest log and there is an information about pending orders however I don't see an option to export or copy all at once outside of the log window. The log is also missing for some of my older Backtests.
Thanks.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Adding exportable sell/buy stop types for account history

Post by Admin »

Hello J3rgus,

Thanks for your suggestion.
As we understand, you want to be able to see in the trade history, the orders creation/modification/deletion informations, like the pending order creation, expiration and the instant order modification, as examples.
This kind of information can be very verbose, if we export every modifications made on a instant order, when a SL is trailed, for instance.
However, it could be activated in the User settings, in order to activate these extra information if needed and avoid flooding. Unfortunately, it will applied only to the new backtest files because the old ones do not include this information. So, this information can't be extracted from the trade history in your previous backtest files.

But, as you said, the backtest logs contain these information. We could simply add a button to export all the backtest logs in a file ?
Tell us what you think about it
j3rgus

Post by j3rgus »

But, as you said, the backtest logs contain these information. We could simply add a button to export all the backtest logs in a file ?
Yes, having only this option would be enough.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello j3rgus,
As requested, it has been added in the latest version of NakedMarkets : viewtopic.php?t=67.
Thanks for your suggestion !